Relax with style - our guide for a chic day after By Ane Gyllstrøm
We’ve all been there… After a wild party night you wake up the day after. Your feet are sore from dancing in high heels, and your beautiful dress is on the floor. Your head is aching and your hair is a mess... Yes, I’ve definitely been there before.
The temptation of just staying in bed is overwhelming, but instead of sleeping the day away, make it your special treatment day. Do something nice for yourself, and transform a bad day to a good one. Here are my tips for a perfect day after the fun night before.
1. Start your day with a great breakfast. Go for something refreshing that includes fresh fruits or a smoothie. Also drink a lot of water.
2. Wear something comfy. Put on your favorite sweatpants and a laidback sweater.
3. Apply a facial mask, it will make you feel fresh and awake.
4. Remove the nail polish from yesterday and replace it with a colorful new one.
5. Call a friend and plan a late lunch. Share some laughs and gossip from last night.
6. Dress in something cute and put on some lipstick before you head out.